Are you looking for an exceptional online casino experience in Kenya? Look no further than 22Bet Kenya Casino….
Withdrawing Money From 22Bet
Betting is a real-risk activity. A lot of punters tend to lose their money, but those who stick to a certain strategy succeed in wagering and multiply their first deposit several times. Eventually, there may appear to be a need for withdrawal. And luckily, 22Bet provides its users with all the tools required for this operation. In today’s article, we would like to shed some light on this sportsbook and explain in detail how to withdraw money.
Up To 15,000 KES
22Bet deserves the right to be called a real star. And that is for a reason, as the sportsbook has a lot of benefits.
The vast majority of betting methods at 22Bet make possible all types of bets: singles, accumulators, chains, systems, etc. Meanwhile, punters can place a stake in individual player performance during the sporting event, etc.
There are a great number of sports and eSports. 22Bet knows their customers well and keeps track of betting trends, which is why there are a huge number of sports events and even virtual disciplines.
Mobile apps for Android and iOS. Developers at 22Bet know well how convenient it is to place stakes on smartphones, which is why they created applications for both Android and iOS devices to make the betting experience even more advanced and smooth.
The live betting option makes wagering extremely thrilling! As technologies improve, the same goes for the quality of the 22Bet platform. That is why punters are now able to not only bet but also watch a sports event on the same application.
Of course, not everything in the bookmaker is perfect. If you want to know more about the pros and cons of 22Bet, read our full review on 22Bet online betting.
Withdrawing Funds From 22Bet Kenya
As we mentioned earlier, withdrawing money from your account is what we came for. And making it on 22Bet is really simple and straightforward. Even though a sportsbook doesn’t have a lot of options for money withdrawal, it is still very attractive to users, which we’re going to explain later.
However, there are some pitfalls that we want you to avoid. From our point of view, it is very important to prevent potential issues and misunderstandings.
First of all, you should read the 22Bet site policy and requirements attentively because the bookmaker reserves the right to deny withdrawals in the event of:
- Using an unverified account;
- Requesting withdrawals without placing stakes on 22Bet;
- Sending money between payment methods.
Withdrawal Fee on 22Bet
If you start withdrawing money from your account, you will see a notification that the minimum withdrawal amount is 100 KES. However, when it comes to the maximum withdrawal limit, the sportsbook does not specify this information.
Withdrawing Using Website
We know that for some punters, using the PC version of the bookmaker can be more convenient than on mobile phones. In this case, we made an instruction for you on how to withdraw money:
Withdrawing Using Applications
22Bet is a real game-changer on the market. The crew of the sportsbook developed applications that are available on iOS and Android devices. We made a table so you can easily withdraw money from your account.
- Open the official 22Bet.co.ke application.
- Click on the “Menu” button.
- Go to the settings and click on the “Withdraw from account” button.
- Here, you can see the ID number of your account, the list of withdrawal requests, and the available withdrawal methods.
- If you click on the withdrawal request section, you will see the table: “Date of request,” “Payout available from,” “Payment method,” “Amount,” and “Status.” Click on the payment method of your choice and enter the amount of money you want to take away from your account balance.
- By clicking on the “Confirm” button, you validate the withdrawal.
- After that, you have to receive an SMS code, write it down, and click again on the “Confirm” button.
- You will see the notification “Request created successfully.”
- If you want to see that the money was withdrawn, simply click a few times on the arrow on the top left of the screen. Refresh the page by clicking on the green button on the left of your balance information.
- Open the 22Bet application on your Android device.
- Click on the “plus” button on the top left part of the viewport. Here, you can see the e-deposits menu.
- Choose your chosen payment method and enter the amount of money you want to withdraw. For example, you have chosen M-PESA.
- Write down the amount of money you want to withdraw and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Validate the operation by writing down the SMS code you received.
- In the “Withdrawal request” section, you may see information about your previous fund manipulations.
- As you reload the app, you will see that your balance has changed.
As we may see, withdrawing funds using applications is very easy and straightforward.
Up To 15,000 KES
Payment Methods on 22Bet
Unfortunately, at the moment, the sportsbook has only two payment methods available. M-PESA and Airtel Money.
Both of them are extremely convenient and easy to use. And we think that we should shed some light on them.
M-PESA is a Kenya-oriented payment service that was founded in 2007 by mobile network operator Safaricom. Ever since its foundation, the company has been growing exponentially. Everyone can easily manipulate funds in Kenyan shillings, as the service accepts this currency.
As for Airtel Money, this is an Indian venture. Nevertheless, many punters from Kenya fell in love with this foreign service. Everyone adores it for the high speed of transactions and convenience of using it.
When it comes to betting, 22Bet is really ahead of other sportsbooks. They provide their customers with a wide range of sports disciplines available, live streaming, and well-designed and developed applications. However, as for the payment methods, there is a huge gap compared to other sportsbooks in the online betting market in Kenya. Undoubtedly, Airtel Money and M-PESA are extremely convenient payment methods, and there is a fanbase for these services. But by adding more depositing and withdrawing options, 22Bet would be more versatile.