The evolution of online betting has never stopped, offering excellent options and features. But some areas are growing…
Betwinner Free Bet
What’s the surest way to attract a new customer to a betting platform? Well, a bookie might try to offer something for free. For example, a free bet can be a great way to make a player interested in joining the website and trying its features without risking any money. Unfortunately, not many websites offer them without asking for anything in return. Usually, you can get free bets after depositing money first or buying them at a special store, which slightly expands the definition of the word “free.”
Up To 15,000 KES
In our article, we will explain how free bets work on BetWinner, an international platform that works in many countries, including Kenya, a market that we will focus on. The text below will explain available bonuses on the platform, ways to get a free bet, how the bookie handles offering such an option, and many other things. Let’s go!
BetWinner Bonuses Review
As we already stated, BetWinner is a well-developed international platform. So you can surely expect rich options for bonuses. And this bookmaker doesn’t disappoint; there are plenty of offers for all types of users. Let’s mention just some of the most popular bonus offers at the bookmaker:
- First Deposit Bonus
- 100% Deposit Bonus Each Thursday
- Sports Cashback
- Accumulator of the Day
- Bonus for a series of losing bets
If you want to learn more about any BetWinner Kenya bonus you like, check out our separate article that’s fully dedicated to that matter.
What Is a BetWinner Free Bet?
A free bet doesn’t cost any money. But sometimes, the platforms sell them on their promo code stores, increasing the flexibility of the term. Such is the case with BetWinner: you can buy it for any sport on the platform’s promo code store. The bonus points that you accumulate during betting work as currency. The options include free bets for:
- Ice Hockey
- Any sport you like
Pros and Cons
Now, let’s review the possible advantages and disadvantages of using this perk on BetWinner. Obviously, there will be more benefits since bonuses usually have to be attractive, but the table below is still worth checking out.
- The platform offers free bets for both singles and accumulators.
- The requirements are easy to meet.
- It’s not difficult to collect the points that you can exchange for free bets.
- You can’t get them for free, instead having to collect some points.
- Some free bets are discipline-specific while costing the same as the ones that you can use for any sport.
How to Get a Free Bet?
If you want to get a free bet, you must collect plenty of bonus points during the wagering process. You can exchange them for these bets when you have enough, usually over 50. Below, we list the steps you can take to “buy” a free bet from a promo code store on BetWinner:
- Visit the website.
- Log in if you haven’t.
- Hit the “Promo” tab and go to the “Promo Code Store” section.
- Find the free bet you’re interested in.
- Enter the amount of bonus points you’re willing to spend. The minimum is 50 per bet.
- Press the “Get Code” button.
- All done.
As you can see, the steps are straightforward to follow. The bonuses are usually sport-specific, but they’re the ones that you can buy and place on any sport you like. Also, keep your eye on the fact that free bets might be either only for single wagers or accumulators.
The Conditions of Getting a Bonus
Of course, usually, there are certain conditions and prerequisites. In the case of free bets on BetWinner, those are easy to meet:
- You must place a single bet on the event with the odds of 1.8 or higher.
- If you’re using a free accumulator bet, the wager must consist of at least three selections, each with the odds of 1.8 or higher.
How to Use a Free Bet Bonus?
There’s nothing special about placing such bets. After you exchange your bonus points for free bets in the promo store, you can place a wager on any event you want, provided it has odds higher than 1.8.
Just make sure you bought a bet on a sport you plan to wager on. Or just buy the ones that you can apply to any discipline.
The Offers for Existing Customers
As we mentioned, BetWinner provides plenty of bonuses for beginners and regulars. Let’s take a look specifically at those available for the latter group:
- Thursday Bonus. A punter can deposit a sum larger than 1,000 KES each Thursday and get it 100% matched. The maximum is 15,000 KES. There are certain conditions: you must have complete profile information, use the bonus only for sporting events, and can’t use it in combination with any other.
- Sports Cashback. Play every day for a week and receive a cashback of 3% of all your combined losses on the events with odds higher than 1.3. The smallest payout is 149 KES, while the maximum one is 148899 KES.
- Accumulator of the Day. The website selects some events, you can combine them in an accumulator and get a 10% boost to your winnings if they don’t lose. Remember that, similarly to other bonuses, you can’t combine this one with others.
- Bonus for a series of losing bets. Get a bonus after losing 20 bets in a row. Only the ones on the events with odds lower than 3.00 count, and the minimum stake is 235 KES. You will get 12,000 KES after losing the bets with such stakes. If the stakes exceed 600 KES, your bonus will be 29,500 KES. Finally, if all your losing bets included stakes higher than 1,200 KES, you will receive 59,000 KES.
- Lucky 9. Place an accumulator consisting of ten selections and boost your winnings by 9% if at least nine of them win. None of the selections must be a bonus event.
BetWinner Customer Care
If you ever run into issues using the website, whether with the free bets or not, you can get help from the platform’s customer care. The table below lists all of the possible methods you can use to communicate with them.
Getting things for free is always nice, especially in activities that are strictly tied to money, such as betting. Free bets on BetWinner, a well-known bookmaker, aren’t exactly free, but you don’t have to pay any money to get them directly. You receive them by exchanging accumulated bonus points while betting on the platform.
We can safely say that we like the options that free bet promo codes provide on BetWinner: they cover plenty of sports, are easy to get, and have lax requirements. In this article, we listed the ways to get them, provided contact information if you run into any issues on the website, and even included the pros and cons of using free bets on the platform.
Up To 15,000 KES