An old American TV show introduced the Wheel of Fortune to the world in 1975. Since then, the…
How to Play 1xBet Aviator
The gambling sphere is exceptionally diverse and offers different games for different tastes. One of the most popular titles across many betting sites is Aviator. It is well known for its simple rules, fair payouts, and unique gaming mechanics. Gamblers worldwide try their luck playing Aviator, and you can try it also at 1xBet. Here, we will discuss the beauties of this innovative game, its rules, tips, and tricks.
1xBet Casino Games Review
Aviator is not the only game on the casino page at 1xBet. There are thousands of titles, old and new releases, classic games, table card games, slots, and a section of 1xGames titles. The latter includes their in-house developed games with unique features. At the same time, other games are provided by well-known software developers such as Mascot Games, Barbara Gang, PlaySon, NetEnt, and others. Our dedicated article lets you discover further details about the 1xBet casino page.
How to Play Aviator
Spribe, which is the software provider of Aviator, has partnered with numerous bookies and casino sites. One of them is 1xBet, which offers a legal version of Aviator with familiar game rules and visuals. So, to launch the Aviator game, you need to become a member of the 1xBet betting site. Check out the guide below.
1xBet Aviator Rules
The main goal of playing this game is to place a bet and cash out before the plane crashes. The longer it flies and does not fall, the higher the multiplier grows. Therefore, the longer you wait, the greater the payout. But when the plane crashes and you do not manage to cash out, your bet is finished, and you lose. The tricky part is you will never know when the plane decides to land. The results are based on the RNG. Also, you can see other players’ bets and when they decide to collect their winnings. What are the game odds? The plane starts flying with odds of 1.0. It increases as it flies without crashing. The longer it stays in the wind, the higher the multipliers. For example, you can bet $100 and cash out after a few seconds with a multiplier of 1.2. Yes, the profit is $20. But if you cash out at the 3.5 odds, your profit is $250. So, only you evaluate the risk that you can afford.
Sometimes, practicing the game with virtual money is extremely important. Although Aviator is a simple game, you will never regret the usefulness of the demo modes. The Aviator demo is a free game that does not require you to invest any money. Instead, you will be given a sum of virtual money to play without any risks. It is a great solution for beginners who have never played Aviator before to practice the game and try out different techniques. A few important characteristics of Demo Aviator.
- It reloads the bankroll when you reload the page.
- You will not need to top up your balance to play.
- The opportunity to practice some strategies and different tricks.
1xBet Aviator App
Nobody would deny the fact that 1xBet has an incredible mobile application. As a result, all website players and new users can download the app, bet on their favorite sports, and play online casino games on the go. Sounds pretty excellent. So, let’s take a look at the main features to know if you decide to launch the Aviator through the application.
- The application is available for both Android and iOS devices. It has been optimized for the small screens of modern devices, including smartphones and tablets. Now, you are no longer tied to your computer and can enjoy the delights of casino games on the go.
- To download the app, visit the 1xBet mobile website, go to the Applications page, and click on the icon for your operating system. Android users can download a .apk file and install it as usual. You will only be asked to allow the installation of files from unknown sources. iOS users will be redirected to the “App Store” page where the app is stored. Click the “Get” button to initiate the installation. Once downloaded and installed, click on the 1xBet icon to launch the app.
- The application requirements are not strict. Just ensure you have free disk space and a fast internet connection. Almost all mobile phones are suitable for such an application, and it does not require high performance.
Tips and Tricks for Aviator Players
Here, we have collected the iconic tricks and useful recommendations on how to maximize your winning profits at Aviator or at least minimize the losses. Although the game is simple, there are tricks to stop at the right moment.
Trust your Luck
The first tip is to listen only to your heart. Do not listen to other players who think they know how to play Aviator. That is because there are no techniques or strategies to beat the RNG. Yes, the game is completely based on a random number generator, and all outcomes of the game are completely random. So, it is impossible to predict when the plane will fall.
Play the Demo
Fortunately, you will not have to risk everything, in the beginning, to learn the rules and become competent. Instead, you will have a demo mode with similar game mechanics. The only difference is in the credits you place. In the demo mode, you play for virtual money, and zero of your own money is wagered. But you will only win virtual credits.
Know the Perfect Moment to Cash Out
One of the skills you need to have is to cancel the bet at the right moment and cash out your winnings. If you cash out too late, you will lose. But if you cash out on time and have a good multiplier, you can make a lot of money. So, the best strategy is to increase your bets and cash out with low multipliers. Do not wait too long for the higher multipliers. It is better to make several bets with low multipliers and win them all than to hit a huge multiplier once in a while.
Manage your Bankroll
The second skill you need to develop is the ability to manage your bankroll. Many people lose their entire bankroll in an emotional rush. They try to win back the money they lost, only to lose even more. Some go into debt and make things even worse. So, take control of your budget and keep track of your winnings and losses. Set the budget you will lose and never exceed that amount. You can also divide the set budget into several groups and spend each separately during certain periods. For example, lose 1/4 of your bankroll that you planned to spend in one day. Stop playing today, take a break, and do not try to recover the lost money.
Advantages of Playing Aviator
The game is extremely popular for a reason. It has numerous advantages over other casino games or sports betting, and you need to be aware of them. Take them into account if you have not yet decided whether to play it or not. Some of the advantages also apply to other games.
- Access the game around the clock. You can download the app or access the website 24/7 and play whenever you want.
- The game is based on RNG, so all other players have equal chances.
- The game has excellent graphics and smooth navigation.
- 1xBet Aviator is powered by Spribe, which is the official gaming studio. There are no other alternatives of Aviator from other brands that may appear on other betting sites.
- The game mechanics allow you to see the results of other players. Thanks to this opportunity, you can analyze the strategies and statistics of other players and take some tips into account.
- Demo mode is available. Not all casino titles offer free versions of their games. This allows you to master your skills and learn the perfect time to cash out and maximize your odds.
1xBet Customer Support
Customer care service is an important section on any betting site. 1xBet is catching up with this trend and offers all the available contact methods, such as emailing, call center, quick live chat, feedback section, and FAQ. In case you will face any difficulties playing or registering for the Aviator game, you can send a request using these methods.
Aviator is a fantastic alternative to classic casino games with new mechanics, innovative multiplier solutions, and fast rounds. If you are inspired to try Aviator, join 1xBet and create an account. It will take no more than 5 minutes. If you have any questions along the way, do not hesitate to ask for help via Live Chat or Call Center or try to find the answer to your question in the FAQ section.