If you’re a committed punter who’s on top of the recent events and latest trends in the world…
How to Withdraw From 1xBet Easily
One of 1xBet’s core values is the freedom of choice it provides its customers. This freedom manifests in what games you are able to play, ways to register on the site, methods of adding money to the account, as well as withdrawing them. In this article, we’ll focus on the latter and tell you about all of the possible ways to withdraw your winnings from 1xBet Kenya.
Up To 20,000 KES
1xBet Withdrawal in Kenya
Say you’ve already created an account on the website and immersed yourself in the wonderworld of online gambling. Then, you’ve started to play and inevitably won. What’s next? It’s time to get your well-deserved winnings! Withdrawing money from 1xBet bookmaker is no more than a piece of cake for Kenyan customers.
All they have to do is log in to their account, choose withdrawal from the menu, and proceed with the preferred payment option.
1xBet Withdrawal Charges
A question that worries many punters: do I have to pay any withdrawal fees?
There is a soothing “No” answer. The betting platform does not collect any charges, whatever withdrawal method you use.
However, double-check with your bank about a transaction fee they might withhold.
Minimum & Maximum Withdrawal
When it comes to the maximum amount of money you may withdraw from the bookmaker, there are no restrictions.
As for the minimum allowable withdrawal, it all depends on the specific 1xBet payment method.
Once you choose the desired option, the bookie will show you the lower limit.
How to Withdraw Money From 1xBet in Kenya via the Website or the 1xBet App
Now, let’s clearly demonstrate how you can get your hands on winnings. Whether you play at the 1xBet Kenya website or gamble through their mobile app, the processes are the same.
The guide above is a general instruction that applies to various withdrawal procedures. Below you will find more details regarding some payout options at 1xBet Kenya.
Withdrawal From 1xBet Through E-Wallets
To receive your winnings via an e-wallet, you can simply select your own and follow the standard guidelines. Here are the options:
|E-wallet type||Minimal withdrawal amount||Transaction time|
Withdrawals Through Payment Systems
Kenyan bettors can place wagers and pull the cash out using different payment systems. Specifically, you may choose among the following:
|Payment system||Minimal withdrawal amount||Transaction time|
Withdrawing Cash Using Crypto
1xBet provides a fantastic deal for players who wish to carry out all transactions in cryptocurrency.
The minimum payout is 170 KES, transactions take roughly 15 minutes, and it is available in over 40 types of crypto, including the following:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Tether on BSC
- Binance Coin BSC
How to Withdraw From 1xBet to M-Pesa
Among Kenyans, M-Pesa is a widely used mobile banking system that helps them transfer cash quickly and efficiently with their smartphones.
Staying on top of trends, 1xBet Kenya has added a new deposit and withdrawal option to benefit M-Pesa account holders.
Here is the how-to explaining money withdrawals through this cutting-edge service.
- Log in to the platform and go directly to your account.
- Click the “WITHDRAW FUNDS” button and select “MOBILE PAYMENTS.”
- Pick “M-Pesa Kenya” and fill in the necessary information, such as:Withdrawal amount, Phone number, E-mail, First and last name.
- Press “CONFIRM” and then input the code sent to you via SMS.
- Reconfirm it to create a payout request.
As soon as your withdrawal request is approved, you’ll see the amount deducted from your 1xBet balance. After a while, the money will come to your M-Pesa account.
1xBet Withdrawal Terms & Conditions
Look before you leap is the hard rule to follow once you withdraw cash from online gambling platforms.
Despite the accessible instructions and heaps of articles, there’s always a chance to run into pitfalls or misinterpret the bookmaker’s guide while withdrawing.
To prevent misunderstandings or potential problems, bettors must read the site’s policy and requirements attentively.
Here are the main points of 1xBet terms and conditions to clear the air and assist Kenyan players in withdrawing their winnings flawlessly
- The payment details you use to draw out funds must match the details with which you replenish your balance. Otherwise, the withdrawal amount must be proportional to the sum of your deposit.
- 1xBet administration advises against pulling cash through another person’s e-wallet.
- The site is entitled to withhold taxes from bets and winnings in compliance with the Kenya Revenue Authority regulations.
- The bookmaker reserves the right to deny withdrawals for the following reasons: Using improper payment details, Requesting a withdrawal without wagering, Mismatching of withdrawal amounts and stakes made, Transferring cash between payment systems, Using an unverified player account.
- 1xBet may refuse requests for cash withdrawals if the customer deposits via electronic payment systems.
- The platform may prohibit withdrawals in cash or through payment systems and suggest a bank transfer as an alternative.
1xBet Kenya puts particular emphasis on customer convenience. This online betting platform strives to meet the needs and wants of a broad spectrum of players by providing abundant gaming and payment options.
Whether you are a conservative gambler who prefers bank transfer or an advanced mobile bank user, you may withdraw your earnings from 1xBet swiftly and simply.
- Create an account on the site and log in.
- Open your account’s menu and press the “DEPOSIT” button.
- Choose the preferred method among the available options.
- Enter the deposit amount and other details as might be requested.
- Click the “CONFIRM” button to get things done.
- Sign in to 1xBet and select “DEPOSIT.”
- Choose “M-Pesa Kenya” among the mobile payment options.
- Enter the requested details and click the “CONFIRM” button.
- Get redirected to another webpage to insert your M-Pesa number.
- Receive STK push and enter your password on your phone.
- Send your payment request and wait until it is approved.