Do you want to make your Helabet registration profitable? You can do it with a promo code from…
Helabet Paybill Number
Helabet, as a very popular bookmaker in Kenya, offers locals a wide range of wagering and gambling options. These include online games, lotteries, and sports betting. One of the primary reasons for Kenyans to use Helabet for online betting is that it has a reputation for being a safe and secure platform. The bookmaker abides by all security regulations as it is governed by the legal bodies of Kenya. Another reason Kenyans use Helabet for sports betting is the excellent incentives and promotions. For instance, new players may receive a bonus of up to 100% on their initial deposit.
Up To 10,000 KES
Below, we will discuss one of the most essential features of each and every bookie — payment methods. Precisely, we will guide you through the process of depositing funds into your account in no time and hassle-free. Convenient deposit and withdrawal options are crucial for each bookmaker since fast and secure financial transactions are the top priority for punters. Though Helabet offers limited payment options to its Kenyan punters, these options are convenient for locals. If you need more detailed information about the other features the bookie offers, you can check our in-depth Helabet review.
Helabet Payment Methods
Anyone who participates in online casino games or sports betting knows that you must first fund your account to participate in either activity. The quickest and most straightforward way to make a deposit is to dial the Helabet paybill number from your phone and input the desired investment amount. However, there are other payment options available as well. To understand this process better, let’s examine the various payment methods and deposit requirements. If you intend to invest your money by making deposits to the account for Helabet, finding dependable and trustworthy payment options is essential. Fortunately, a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options are available when you start the payment page. Generally, Helabet uses the following payment methods:
- E-wallets (AstroPay, Perfect Money, Pay Do Wallet, Jeton Wallet)
- Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, DogeCoin, Litecoin)
- Internet banking
- Bank cards
However, your available payment methods depend on your location. Kenyan punters can avail of limited payment options.
Below, we will review the most popular payment options for Kenyan punters.
M-Pesa is a well-liked provider among Kenyans: almost every local is registered with this mobile money transfer system. Since M-Pesa has recently become popular, numerous bookmakers started to accept deposits and provide withdrawal services using M-Pesa. If you have a M-Pesa account on your smartphone, you can deposit money without going to the bank. You can deposit via a unique Helabet paybill number if you do not have decent internet access or online via the bookmaker’s website (choose M-Pesa as your payment method).
Visa and Mastercard
We give Helabet a big thumbs-up for using Mastercard and Visa as its payment options. Transactions via bank cards provide a maximum level of security. Plus, they are really hassle-free. You can link your card to your account to simplify your life. It’s totally safe. However, due to the processing procedure, such transactions may take longer than expected.
Like other Kenyan bookmakers, Helabet has its unique paybill number you should use to process different transactions within the bookmaker. The Helabet paybill number is 290007. One of M-Pesa paybill’s finest benefits is that you can complete the transaction without logging into your account. Therefore, the transaction is more secure than the online payment methods that transmit data over the internet. Just adhere to these easy steps to deposit money via M-Pesa paybill:
- Open the M-Pesa Kit menu. Take out your phone and open the M-Pesa menu as usual. Select “Lipa na M-Pesa” and click on “Pay Bill”.
- Enter the Details. Enter the Helabet bill number: 290007 and your ID. Enter “Helabet” as the account number. Enter the deposit amount.
- Confirm the Transaction. The system will send you a confirmation SMS. Simply enter the code in the special window.
Normally, your account will be credited within five minutes.
Deposit Terms and Conditions
One of the most crucial steps to take before starting the betting process is funding your account. You won’t be able to engage in any betting activity without filling up your balance. You need to periodically top off your balance because the funds you deposit are the funds you use to make bets and take part in the games offered on the platform. To process a successful deposit, you must understand the terms and conditions of this transaction. The essential ones are listed below.
- Money can be deposited into the customer’s account by a number of means. The “Payments” section lists each deposit and withdrawal option available for your location.
- All transaction requests are handled round-the-clock.
- Helabet does not recommend its customers:
- transfer funds between payment systems;
- deposit and withdraw funds without placing wagers.
- The bookie is entitled to deny financial transactions with payment details that do not belong to the Helabet account holder.
- Helabet may choose, under certain conditions and with respect to particular customers, not to reimburse service fees that payment systems impose on deposits or withdrawals; normally, the bookie reimburses these fees.
- In certain circumstances, the company has the right to unilaterally start the process of verifying a customer’s payments and to ask the payment system for more details. During the verification process, the customer’s account could be banned for the purposes of financial procedures. Some payment systems provide that the verification process may go on for a total of 180 days.
The company does not specify its deposit limits. Allegedly, you can deposit a minimum of KES 1. Some sources claim that the minimum deposit equals KES 10. In any case, both amounts are more than affordable for Kenyan punters. And just so you know, you can withdraw a minimum of KES 10 as well.
The bookie does not charge any deposit fees. However, additional transaction charges may apply from the side of the payment operator. Contact your payment service provider to find out the details.
Deposit Time Limits
As a rule of thumb, deposits via M-Pesa both online and via paybill are instant. Your funds will likely arrive within a couple of minutes, ten minutes tops. However, your payment may sometimes be delayed due to technical issues or scheduled maintenance works. As an option, try updating the webpage. If your funds are not deposited within half an hour, contact Helabet customer care. Bank card deposits may take up to seven days, depending on your bank. However, usually, they arrive within the day.
You can read the terms and conditions of your applicable bank to find out the processing time for deposit transactions.
To make any financial transactions on Helabet, you must verify your account after registration. We advise you to do it ASAP since the process may take some time. The bookmaker will request a few documents to verify your identity. You can submit your passport, identification card, driver’s license, utility bill, or bank statement. The verification is some sort of a second security level the platform enables to prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your account. Through account verification, the website confirms that the player is of legal age and abides by the terms and conditions of the platform.
- Helabet reserves the right to check the accuracy of your credentials at any time, including your name, address, age, and payment methods, in an effort to thwart potential online fraud.
- The customer has to respond to requests for information within 48 hours.
- The bookie has the right to withhold the results of successful verification.
- The verification process can take up to 48 hours.
- The bookie reserves the right to set a maximum withdrawal amount from the customer’s account throughout the verification procedure.
- Any payment processing delays that may happen as a result of processing KYC documents are not the company’s fault.
How to Deposit on Helabet
It’s super easy to process a deposit transaction on Helabet. The platform will offer you hints every step of the way. Let’s do it step by step.
How to Deposit via the App
Helabet developed a smooth and super-handy app that is even more convenient than the initial desktop version. The navigation in the mobile application is incredibly swift and easy; the mobile solution is created in the same vivid purple and yellow color palette as the website. Since the app is designed for mobile devices, everything is arranged so that users can find all the information they need with just a few touches and easily move from one section to another hassle-free. The Helabet app is efficiently organized and easy to use. Plus, it is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Here is how you can credit your account via the Helabet app.
- Download and Instal the App. To get the app, first visit the website, then go to the Apps page and click the iOS or Android icon. Install the app and log in.
- Open the Payments Page. Navigate to the deposit page and select your preferred payment method. Be sure to use the same method for withdrawals.
- Enter your Payment Details. Enter your personal details on the payment page, including your ID and deposit amount.
- Verify the Information Provided. Verify the information you provided and confirm the transaction via SMS or mobile operator application.
The whole procedure will take a couple of minutes tops.
Enter your Helabet account to change any details you want. You can link a new bank card if you lost the previous one.
How to Change Your Bank Details
You can change your bank details in your profile or seek help from Helabet helpdesk managers. It is important to remember that new financial information should be compliant with your real name. In case you cannot figure out how to do it on your own, you can contact Helabet customer support.
Seek Help From Customer Care
Helabet’s customer care representatives are available to assist you when you need them. You can email, call, or live chat with the team to get any questions you may have answered. You can find Helabet’s contact information in the section “Contacts.” Customer care is not available 24/7, so it is better to contact the managers during working hours to get instant help. The bookie can boast an online presence on Facebook and Twitter, which are the most popular social media platforms in Kenya; you can DM the service there.
Alternatively, you can check the Helabet knowledge base or the FAQ section on their website.
Even though Helabet has only been around since 2015, it already has an army of customers who adore the high caliber of its offerings and the decent quality of the gaming content. There are many games to choose from, generous bonuses, and frequent tournaments at the casino. Everyone is welcome to play at the reliable and safe gaming club or place wagers on sports. The available payment options could be a little more diverse, though. The good news is that popular payment options like M-Pesa, Visa, and Mastercard are all available for Kenyan punters.