Betting on sports may be an exhilarating and thrilling way to increase the excitement of your favorite games…
Betway Free Bet
What would be your first thought if you were offered something for free? Many people would wonder: what’s the catch? In this post, we’ll get to the bottom of the Betway free bet: its benefits and pitfalls and how players in Kenya can use it.
As of August 2023, Betway is no longer operational in Kenya. However, we hope that the company makes a comeback and are eagerly waiting for it.
Betway Brief Overview
For starters, let’s overlook the bookmaker and see what it has in its arsenal.
Betway is a big-name brand in sports betting and online casino gaming. Founded in 2006, the company ranks high in the gambling community, and its top-quality service attracts bettors from all over the globe.
The Betway company entered the Kenyan market in 2015 and quickly gained a vast base of devoted players. You can read the detailed Betway information to learn all you want to know.
So, what makes this website appealing to punters?
- The site provides huge winnings at minor wagers, including whopping jackpot prizes.
- It has plenty of sporting events with numerous offline and live betting options.
- The platform is a real boon for football fans as the bookie is a premier sponsor and official partner of West Ham United.
And, of course, Betway is a responsible bookmaker that cares about its customers and operates legally under the supervision of the Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya.
Betway Free Bet
A separate item in the list of Betway’s advantages is a host of perks available for the users, and free bets are undoubtedly among them.
A free bet is a bonus awarded to Kenyan customers for participating in the sportsbook’s promotions. Players can use these bonuses further at their discretion, given that they have previously read the terms and conditions.
Betway Free Bet Terms & Conditions
- Bonus bets are credited to the user’s separate balance on the platform.
- You cannot transfer, swap, or utilize a bonus bet for anything other than placing wagers.
- If you place a free bet and it wins, you only receive the winnings; the free bet amount is excluded.
- You must activate your bonus bet within 180 days from the day it appears on your balance; otherwise, you’ll lose the bonus. Exceptions may apply to specific promotions.
- Your bonus bet balance can only be used to place a single wager comprising single or multiple selections.
- If you place your bonus bet on a later canceled selection, the initial stake amount will be refunded to your account.
- Ksh 1,500,000 is the highest reward possible on any free bet.
- You are not allowed to make any withdrawals from your free bet balance. Any remaining amount on it will be lost if you withdraw money.
- The bookmaker can refuse any withdrawal requests or seize any winnings in case of irregular gaming, such as a combination of a free bet and cash used to place equal, low-margin, or hedge wagers on the same game.
Betway Free Bet Sign Up Offer
As mentioned above, Betway Kenya may reward you with free bets if you meet specific promo requirements. One such promo is the Betway welcome or sign up bonus.
What Is the Betway Free Bet Sign Up Offer?
Well, this is a unique chance to get free bets with little work. By simply joining the platform, new customers can claim a 50% initial deposit offer of up to KSh 5,000 as a free bet. The exact steps are:
- Sign up for Betway and top up your balance.
- Wager on sports; stakes must be 3x the deposit amount at odds of 3 or greater.
- Get your well-deserved freebet bonuses.
Like any Betway offer or promo, it has strict terms and conditions that are a must-read for every participant.
Betway Free Bet Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
If you’re eager to receive the 50% free bet Betway bonus, make sure you’re 100% fine with the conditions below:
- The participant is a new customer who has just registered on the site.
- The player must wager on sports only, and the stakes must be three times the amount of the first deposit and have odds of 3.0 or greater.
- Participants must fulfill the playthrough criteria within 30 days to qualify for the Betway welcome offer.
- The bookie grants these types of bets solely at their discretion and under standard terms.
- To be eligible for the welcome bonus offer, participants must have at least one wager in their betslip that has either won or lost.
- The playthrough criteria will not be considered met if the participant cashes out any wager.
The requirements of the sign up promo are unambiguous and fully compliant with the free bet terms and conditions: when playing with a free bet, its amount will not be included in the winnings.
How to Use Free Bet on Betway
How to Get Betway Free Bet
If you love sports and betting, getting Betway free bets is no big deal. All you have to do is create an account on the platform and keep track of the ongoing promotional campaigns.
As soon as you become eligible for the bonus, you’ll be credited with free bets and can use them for placing wagers right off.
The sportsbook has always been lavish with bonuses and special customer offers. For instance, you can get bonus bets of up to KSh 5,000 with the Betway sign up promo, for which we described the detailed instructions above.
A free bet is a perfect option for punters who like to stay on the safe side, as it enables them to place wagers without risking real money. As a Betway customer, you can enjoy betting with bonus bets by earning them through various promotions. And remember to read the terms and conditions carefully to use your bonuses wisely.
With iPhone, it’s effortless. You just need to click the dedicated link in the “Apps” section, which will lead you to the iTunes Store. Then, you can download the app on your device right there.
If you have an Android device, here’s a brief instruction for you:
- First, open your phone settings and pick “Security.”
- Then, select “Allow Unknown Sources” and confirm it.
- Next, go to the “Apps” section and click the “Download the Android App” banner.
- Finally, confirm the download to initiate the process.